"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

An Amazing Woman and a merciful Man

I have met this woman and I can't wait to tell you about her. I have heard people talk about her for years, but never took the time to dig in and get to know her for myself. I can't believe how much I have missed not allowing her to speak in my life!

I am talking about the Samaritan woman at the well. (John 4:1-42)

This woman seemed to have nothing, and have nothing going for her...

But Jesus did.

I am trying to organize my thoughts so that I can tell you all that I learned.

Until I can get my thoughts to quit running and jumbling up in my head, check out this post about a woman that was desperate and a Man with perfect timing.

No comments: