"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A fresh new message is coming!

Hello!

I know. I haven't been around in forever! I would love to get back to spending time with you on a regular basis, but I am still in a season that does not allow me time to sit down and ponder the ponderables, as it were.

I have great news though! I have a wonderful friend named Susan Lawrence who will be guest posting on my blog for the month of June.

Susan has seen the need for women to become purposeful in their pursuit of the life Christ calls us to, and has written a study that draws the heart closer to the path that is set for each of us.

As you spend the next weeks getting to know Susan's heart, please use these fresh thoughts to spur you on in your quiet time, supplement your continuing Bible study, or start a fresh spark to get back into God's Word.

Check back next week for her first post!

No comments: