"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

SNOW!

I am kicking off December with a scene from my favorite Christmas movie: White Christmas. This is one of my favorite songs from the movie and it seems fitting since we have had teeny tiny flurries over the past couple of days. I am praying that we get a good layering of snow in the next few weeks. It is my favorite thing to do to go Christmas shopping when the snow is falling.

Enjoy! (Then go visit AMY for more songs!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas!!
Hope you get a good layering of snow.

Pia said...

i don't really know this movie or the song but this reminds me of my mom and dad. love the feeling when i am reminded of things that concern my parents.