"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

First Time Out

Ok, this is just a little howdy as I learn how to use the features. I plan to be here and blog as much as I can, but I seem to have a followthrough issue. I hardly ever do. There is nothing more sad then a blog that hasn't been updated and everyone has been left wondering...so what happened?

Right now I am getting ready to head to Hearts at Home. It is the most amazing conference, my son calls it mommy school. I can't even begin to describe how much I need this time away. I have been trying to deal with PPD for the past several months and I have signed up for workshops on time management, growing closer to God and how to remember and build on the reasons I love my family!

Ok, so the first blog is done; short but sweet. Let's hope my next entry isn't next fall!

1 comment:

April said...

I'm so excited about hearts at home too. We all need this. It will be so much fun. See you in the morning. I'll put a link to your blog from mine. :)