"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged

The rules are that when you are tagged you have to share 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people...

1. I love teen chick flick movies. I love love love the fact that they are completely unrealistic and that no real life romance begins like that. But is sure is fun to watch.

2. There is nothing about Abby that doesn't completely amaze me. I could spend the rest of my life watching her learn life. We played peek-a-boo tonight with her bending down and springing up from in front of the couch and all I could think was "I love this girl so deep it is a physical hurt".

3. I have never seen the ocean. I have only been out of this time zone to take the kids in youth group to camp. I really want to start seeing the country I live in, and I am still planning that Mediterranean cruise.

4. I love to decorate my house. Every fall I re-decorate at least two rooms. It is my ultimate fun to plan and hunt for the new room decorations and accents.

5. My favorite hobby is shopping consignment stores for Abby. Every week I load Abby, the unbrella stroller and a little cash into the car and head to Springfield to see how much I can get for how little. We spend the day shopping and chatting and playing and when we are really lucky, we meet Daddy for lunch out!

6. I overindulge my love of scrapbooking. I will spend months looking for the perfect accent for a spread. (or my friend April will surprise me with the items that I have mentioned I want). My pages are fancy and fun and such a great way for me to be creative.

7. I want to be able to impact someone, someday, with something I have written. I don't know where this desire comes from, it is just there, living and breathing, quietly waiting.

I don't really know who to tag, most of my readers don't have blogs and just pop on to see if I have posted any new pics or updates about the kids. I know that April and Missy will read this and they have blogs so I will tag you guys. :) For anyone else: If you are reading this and you have a blog, you are tagged!

No comments: