"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I forgot to schedule time to rest this weekend!

Tomorrow I will be heading to St. Louis for the Revolve Girls Tour. It is a wonderful weekend where teen girls can learn about true beauty, what it means to have the greatest romance of all, how important friendships are, and just have a great time getting to know each other better.

We will be leaving around three and getting back Saturday afternoon. I am really excited even though we have a small number of girls going. I am looking at this as a time to really pour into the ones that ARE going. Also, I won't lie... God always has something for me at each and every teen event I have attended. I can't wait to learn what He wants me to know this weekend!

The only tear in my happy bubble is that it is also the same weekend as our church's ladies retreat. It would have been fun to spend the time away with the ladies but I will console myself by praying for them to have a great weekend of fellowship, renewal and connection.

Sunday will be packed with activites as well. After church I will make a fast stop at the chilifest to pick up my bow and headband I ordered from my friend who will have a booth there, then back to the chuch for a babyshower for one of the girls in my youth group, then over to the common area for married life small groups unified game night. I will be looking forward to the work week beginning so that I can rest up from the weekend!

No comments: