"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

What is goin' on??

My car needs fixed. We have already talked to Adam about some stuff and he is lining up the parts and will be fixing them soon. Now, my heater is not sure if it really wants to put out the effort to heat the car so about 90% of the time it blows cold air, I will get a minute or two of warm air so I blast it and then it turns cold. Now it is doing this weird power surge thing. My lights will dim and brighten as I drive, sometimes the windshield wipers are normal, sometimes they are in slow-mo, and now the blower in my heater is surging. I am sure there will be more things added to the repair list.

I went to cook dinner the other night and the oven is out. Bob is going to try to figure out what is wrong and order the parts.

I have had a headache and cough for about three days. Today it hit my stomach. While I was in the middle of my training siminar. Not good for anyone.

All the groceries I bought need to be cooked in the oven so we are eating PB& J. Ok, I get it...we HAVE PB&J, so why complain...many people have so very much less. Guess I will have to take this off the trial list.

I agreed to do a trunk for Trunk or Treat. Normally not a bad thing but if you know me you know I hate being roped in to one location for several hours. Ok, so this one isn't technically a trial either...just feels that way! :)

What is goin' on?

Seems there may be something important that I, Bob or a combination of both, will be doing for God and satan is trying to distract. Mmmmmm...sucks for him huh? I used to get so focused on how horrid things are going when any one of the above thing would happen, much less all this in the space of a few days. Guess my perspective is changing. Now I am just wondering and watching for what God has to come for us.

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Luke 12:34 (NIV)

No comments: