"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

This Cat IS All That

Jenn texted me yesterday afternoon that we had left Abby's stuffed kitty at the Barn when we left. I told Jenn that I would just pick her up on my way to work this morning and she texted me back that she thought Kitty was a must have. I told her we would be fine for one day.


Uhhhh...wrong.


Abby was up most of the night. Every time I would think she was asleep, nope. There would come a noise or a soft self-chatter from her room. I went to bed around 2:40 and she was still up. Then I was told today that she barely had a nap. I am so sorry that I doubted Kitty's ability to comfort and sooth her to sleep.


This afternoon when I brought Abby home I had taken Kitty and put her on the couch where she "waited" for Abby to see her. This is the reunion picture.

Kitty lives right there, under Abby's arm. I didn't get pictures of the 10-15 kisses that Kitty got.
And the little princess? Oh, she's already asleep, kitty keeping watch from her side.

No comments: