"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm itch-itch-itching to get started!

I LOVE scrapbooking! I have not done it for awhile, but I have been piecing out my spreads so that when I have the opportunity to get together with some of my friends I will be ready to go. I have so many! I have enough to keep me going for a full day anyway.

I went to Hobby Lobby today to price a scrapbook as a baby shower gift and just happened to drift up and down the isles. Yep, you guessed it... I am in full blown scrapbooking itch! Anyone else get that crafty itch in the fall?

April and Missy, if you read this, call me ASAP! Anyone else that scrapbooks and reads this...You need a buddy? Let's get a move on!

1 comment:

April said...

oohhh...I'm itching too! I'm going to get my stuff together on Thursday and Monday. :D yeah! I'm thinking Saturday the 25th!