"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sing with Me

"Shine your light and let the whole world see, we're singing, for the glory of the risen King."

I love to sing this song. Every time we sing this song during worship time, I just get goosebumps. I love the fact that I really am singing directly to Jesus. That I can stand with my family in Christ and declare I want to do nothing more or less than bring glory to my King.

Don't get me wrong. I sing to God wherever I am. I love to get alone in the car, crank up the song that best connects my heart to God, and just belt it out with no thought to anything other than letting God know how much I love him. But, being in a room full of people all praising God and worshipping together to bring honor and glory to Him, there ain't nothing better.

I am putting the link to the video for this song here in the hopes that no matter where you are or what you are doing or what you are going through, you will remember that he is Mighty to Save.

Wanna sing with me?

Hillsong: Mighty to Save

Shannon

3 comments:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for the nice comment on my seesaw post.

I love the worship of Hillsong, it is so pure and I,too love adorning my King with praise!

Have a good Saturday!
Sonya

Shanda said...

This is one of my very favorite worship songs too!! Worship speaks to my heart so deeply and in so many ways.

Thank you for entering my "Cool Christmas Giveaway!" I loved the Scripture that you left: Phil. 4:8. My current favorite (I have several that are deeply meaningful; this one is at the forefront right now) I Chronicles 16:11 "Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."

He is MIGHTY to save and to give us strength and direction.

Blessings & Peace to you today!
Shanda

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh - I love that song, too! Thanks for the video link!