"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Please click the Thankful Thursday button in my side column to visit the home blog!

My list of things to be thankful for was once again hard to pare down to 5. I picked the following as a glimpse of the many areas in which God blessed me this week.


1. My Christmas shopping is done, the cards are mailed, I have all the ingredients to make non-baked treats (oven still isn't fixed), I bought my ginger bread house kit and there is the possiblity of snow on Christmas Eve. Yes!

2. Kevin and I had a good time shopping for Abby's gift from Bubby. He didn't push all my buttons and I didn't lose my temper or my patience!

3. MercyMe's The Christmas Sessions. My local radio station plays Christmas songs 24/7 from Thanksgiving until the day after Christmas so I usually turn to my cd's (that's just too much Christmas music for me!) but I have been listening to my Mercy Me cd. I just absolutely LOVE them and their twist on traditional songs keeps me coming back again and again.

4. Although I am sad that my Wallflowers Bible study ended tonight, I am thankful for the weeks of fellowship and growth with my sisters.

5. I am thankful that after 12 years I still look forward to spending time with my hubby, just cuddling and feeling safe and secure.

1 comment:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

What a great list of things to be thankful for! I am so glad you'vve shared the list with us!

Your Friend,
Sonya