"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Step

So, I really do miss blogging. I like putting word to paper (or screen) and letting the thoughts just flow.

Only problem is, it seems that I end up sounding like the contentious woman from Proverbs. I don't mind sharing my struggles and how God works through them, but I don't want to just be a whining harpie.

The best way to say where I have been lately is Not. Not in the mood to push God to show who He is. Not in the mood to accept where I am. Not in the mood to be patient or in a hurry either. Not ready to move forward. Not trusting what I think I've figured out. Not ready to share.

So, I am baby stepping back into the world of introspection. I have started a new Bible study. Just me, the study, my Bible, and hopefully God will break through and grow me.

I know there are those of you that have missed me and I am so thankful to know that you are there, praying for me. I depend on it!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: