"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

My secret desire revealed

If I could play any instrument, it would be the cello. I absolutely love it's sound. I love the way it can sound joyful or so sorrowful it will bring tears to your eyes.

Closely following that is the piano. both are beautiful and I love the sound they have when they blend together.

I have had times in my life when I have regretted not learning to play an instrument. I love music more than anything and just know that heaven will be a place where I am a master at every form of musical praise God can imagine. I can't wait!

My secret desire is to learn to play one or the other. Cello would of course be my first choice.

Maybe someday.Until then...

I found this video over at Dustbunnies and Divas and it made my heart so very happy. I told her I was totally stealing it so I could bring it to you, but I am linking you up with her here so that you can get to meet a new bloggy friend as well!


1 comment:

Queen Diva said...

Thanks for the link up, girl! I'm glad it made you as happy as it makes me!