"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Camp!

Well, tomorrow morning at 7:15 we will load our kiddo up to leave us for his first year at camp. It is 6 hours away and I am a little nervous about him going so far away, but I am being a good mom and not freaking out (too much!)



He is all packed, his lunch is ready, I am baking cookies for them to have the first night at camp, and I am going to pray for God to just blow Kevin away this week! He will be super busy with learning new things, great music, Bible knowledge and just plain 'ol kid fun. I am so excited for him!



While the cat's away, the cat's parents will play. We will be undergoing a week-long surprise makeover of his room. He will have a skater themed room upon his return, complete with a chain-link wall and some authentic road signs and even a working stop light. He will have a "gaming " area, as well as new bedding, paint and miscellaneous. We found some Tony Hawk bedding at Wal-Mart that sparked the idea. (He LOVES Tony Hawk)



If I can get my stuff together and be somewhat organized, I will take pictures to post here later. :)

No comments: