"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

It's 3:05 AM

So, what do you do when you can't sleep? Here's some things I did tonight...




  • laundry

  • downloaded some free trial games to play

  • looked at the flowers my hubby brought me


  • more laundry

  • watched my favorite dance from this season's So You Think You Can Dance on Youtube

Mark and Chelsea's lyrical hiphop routine to Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love (The link is to the main page of videos for this dance. I didn't want to embed the video and then have it become unavailable)

  • get my clothes ready for work in the morning

  • send a couple of emails that were long overdue

  • have some dark chocolate peanut M&M's and diet root beer

  • decide to blog all the other things I did because I am running out of things to do.

  • Oh! Lucky me! Abby just woke up! It is now 3:16 am and I can go play with my princess! hummm...a good mommy would put her back to sleep. This mommy is gonna go play with her and get some cuddles.

Bye ya'll!

1 comment: