"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bit's n' Pieces

~ My daughter is the walking wounded. She tripped and fell Friday and bit a huge chunk out of her tongue. It is also cut in a half-moon shape from her teeth where they clamped down on it when she fell. THEN, she fell Saturday and split her lip and then fell again, and scrapped her hands. I feel so horrible for her, especially since she comes by it naturally. I have always been a bit of a klutz so it seems it's genetic.

~ Kevin finished his first week of ISAT testing. He has never had to deal with a state testing environment and I think he did really well! Tomorrow they are having "relax after testing" day and are wearing their pj's to school and having a fun day.

~ Kevin is participating in a math-a-thon for St. Jude's Children's Hospital and has raised over $150.00! I am so proud of him for wanting to do this.

~ Kevin has also been praying for the teen injured in a car vs. pedestrian accident a few weeks ago. Apparently they were buddies and I didn't know it until just this week when my husband and I were talking about the fact that the teen still can not recognize anyone. Kevin was upset but still intent on praying for this teen's recovery. Most of the time I don't think he is deeper than a glass of water (spiritually) but then he up and proves me wrong and makes me so very proud of his depth of understanding.

~ I am so excited that Dancing with the Stars starts tomorrow night.

~ I have been in a dark mood all week because of money. I really hate it and hate that we are in debt. I should be really excited! We paid off our next to last credit card friday, as well as a few medical bills. I guess it just highlighted to me how far we still have to go. I am better now, ready to get back to chipping away at it.

~ I am in the process of testing some "guarenteed" nail products. They make big claims about peeling, chipping, cracking, strength and appearance. I will be updating later in the week!

~ I am getting ready to watch two chick flick movies. "The Secret Life of Bees" (my friends current fav) and "Elizabethtown". I took a nap today for about 4 hours so I am gonna be up late!

No comments: