"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Pure

pure

According to Dictionary.com, this is the definations for "pure"

1.
free from anything of a different, inferior, or contaminating kind; free from extraneous matter: pure gold; pure water.
2.
unmodified by an admixture; simple or homogeneous.
3.
of unmixed descent or ancestry
4.
free from foreign or inappropriate elements
5.
clear; free from blemishes
6.
straightforward; unaffected.
7.
abstract or theoretical: pure science.
8.
without any discordant quality; clear and true: pure tones in music.
9.
absolute; utter; sheer: to sing for pure joy.
10.
being that and nothing else; mere
11.
clean, spotless, or unsullied
12.
untainted with evil; innocent: pure in heart.
13.
physically chaste; virgin.
14.
ceremonially or ritually clean.
15.
free of or without guilt; guiltless.



for more songs for the soul follow the link in my right hand column.

13 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful song! I have never heard this before! Thanks for sharing!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Cathy said...

Thank you for that, she leads worship so beautifully.

Tara said...

I loved this entire post. It was nice to reflect on the definition of "pure" and know what that means me for the love Jesus has for me, and then to hear this beautiful song. Thank you, Shannon, for this worshipful moment!

Karen said...

What a beautiful song! He is everything my heart cries out for...

Liked your listing of definitions...especially #9

Angela said...

I LOVE looking up the definitions of words...they have such impact on my spirit. Thank you SO much for all these truths of freedom!!!!

Mocha with Linda said...

She has some great songs. I hadn't heard this one before. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

So beautiful!

Happy TSMSS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I had not heard of her before. Love the song as well as the post.

GranthamLynn said...

Beautiful song. Thanks for adding the post too it was amazing.
Blessings,
Sherry

Sweet Blessings said...

Yes! The Lord's love is astounding and pure! I could listen to this one over and over right now! Thank you for sharing! Amanda:)

Debra Kaye said...

This is just so lovely! Thank you for sharing it. Happy TSMSS.

Blessings to you!

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

So beautifull the song and good to bring you into worship......
I saved it and know i will play it over and over from know on.....i need this...
Thxs for sharing
Bernice

Andrea said...

Your right...I love it!! Thanks for the tip ;)