"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Corrs

This week I am posting videos of The Corrs. They have been my favorite group for as long as I can remember. I love their pop stuff, but their instrumental stuff either just makes me so relaxed, so calm or makes me want to well...ok, I'll say it...jig! (Yep, I got some green in my blood!)

When I listen to them I can't help but be in a better mood. I hope you love the following as much as I do. A little further down you will find their more contemporary style.











Below are some of their "pop" or "mainstream" stuff.

The following song reminds me of my friend Kelly who passed away way before her time to go.




The next song is my favorite Corrs song. It makes me think of my hubby and how after 12 years I still feel this way about him. My dream is to one day dance with him to this song. (no, we have never danced together, he doesn't dance. I have always wanted to do a ballroom type dance to this song. It will happen one day!)




Click on the link in my right column to head over to Then Sings My Soul Saturday for more great music!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Very peaceful. I've never heard of them. I'm thinking I need to get to know this group better. Thanks for introducing them to me.

Sweet Blessings said...

I hadn't heard of them- I'll be checking out some songs on itunes! I can see a nice box waltz in your future to Runaway:)

Cathy said...

They are very talented. Thanks for visiting me today.

Karen said...

I loved the instrumentals! Having a bit 'o the green myself....a jig would be quite appropriate!

Never give up on the ballroom dance to your favorite song...and then blog about it!

April said...

I love the Corrs, my favorites song is closer.

Shanda said...

I listened to a couple the other day and finally had a chance to pop back over to listen to your favorite song. Such a fullness of sound-vocals & instrumental...beautiful. I hope you can make your dream to dance with your hubby a reality!

Blessings sweet friend!