"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Chasing Rabbits

So, I have a huge project that I need to get done as soon as possible, but it requires using the resource area of several websites. I, great intentions in hand, sit down this morning determined to get at least half way through this project by the end of the day.

I now have forty-five minutes until quitting time and I have hardly made a dent.

I have been chasing rabbits all day. I see something, check it out, get an idea and head off in a whole different direction. When I finally remember I have an actual purpose and goal, I fly back to my original project.

Five minutes later, I am chasing rabbits again.

I wish those darned rabbits would stay in their cages!

No comments: