1. I'm thankful for the few minutes that I had alone in the car. I turned the music up really loud and just praised for a few minutes at the top of my lungs. Those times are very few and far between these days, so when I can get them, I charish them.
2. I'm thankful for hot baths. I started working out again and my muscles are really telling me about it.
3. I'm thankful for my sister-in-law. She is supplying me with all the books in the Twilight series, (which I am reading in thost hot baths).
4. I'm thankful for Wednesday night services. Each week I have really gotten a message from God that is applicable to where I am, right now. I mean, if I didn't know how great God was, I wouldn't believe it. As it is, I am in awe of how He speaks.
5. I am thankful for the opportunity to dip my toes into the speaking arena. It may have only been for five minutes, but maybe that five minutes will prepare me for the next time I am asked to speak (I have a feeling that it will happen again someday).
For more great Thankful Thursday blogs, follow the link in my right hand column.