"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Day!!

OH HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY!

This song gets my blood pumping and makes me want to jump for joy and just dance with Jesus!

I am in a great place today and this is a perfect reflection of where I am...

" and oh, what a glorious day...what a glorious way...that you have saved me
and ohhhhh, what a glorious day...what a glorious NAME....YAY!"


ENJOY!




For more great songs just follow the link for Then Sings My Soul Saturday in my right hand column!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I have never heard this song - it is a good one. I can see how you would want to get up and dance. :-)

Karen said...

What a great song! It's nearly impossible to stay still when you're singing it. Thanks for sharing it today...

Anonymous said...

OHHH I Love this Song! Very cool, gonna go fave it on youtube! Thanks for sharring. Happy Day to you my sister in Christ!! Robin

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a great song to start the weekend. Makes me want to dance, too!
Have a wonderful weekend! :)