It's 3:21 am so technically it's Friday morning...but I am still posting this as my thankful Thursday post.
1. I am so thankful that I have all that I do. I tend to look over the fence and long for what the Jones' have, but today, I am thankful for my home that needs cleaned, my car that needs work done on it but still runs, my job that stresses me out but that fullfills me and pays me, my husband who I love in a more meaningful way than ever before, and it's because of what we have gone, my son, who I just can't seem to connect to anymore but who I love and I know still loves me and who is worth whatever it takes to fix this; and I am thankful for all those medical bills that we are struggling to pay, because they mark the arrival of the sweetest gift from Heaven, my precious Abby.
2. As weird as it seems, I am thankful that God is laying my heart open. He is showing me that the only way I can get closer to Him is to be obedient. The steps that it takes to get there are what define me and He is developing that character in me every day.
3. That God allows me to hurt for others. It gives me the tiniest glimpse of His heart for me.
4. That my friends are the kind that stick. No matter how moody I am, or how many times I stick my foot in my mouth, how forgetful or insensitive I am or how scattered, they stick.
5. That there is music that can says the words that I can not. Sometimes there is nothing else that will do to praise my God.
For more things to be thankful for, follow the link in my right hand column.