"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

10 Days of Bob ~ Day 2

Today I want to recognize that Bob is insightful, humble, and generous.

Ok, I know it's more than one but I am running out of days here.

So...

Insightful- he truly looks at all the sides of a situation before speaking. He studies the best way to approach something, analyzing the pros and cons, and then gives you the straight-forward answer. (Later I will be blogging about how "Mr. Fix-it" just can't stand to let me figure things out on my own, but that is later, for now I am loving this aspect of my hubby)

Humble - My husband is gifted in many areas and many ways. He quietly and confidently does what he is called to do. He dislikes any spotlight on himself whatsoever, prefering to be in the shadows. But, if he is called to recieve praise, he is quick to give the glory to God.

Generous - Gifts of his time, talents, and work are something that he happily gives. He prefers not to tell anyone no if what they are asking or need is within his abilites to provide. One of his main reasons for wanting to get our finances in line is so that we can do more for God. We both desire to start taking, at least yearly, mission trips of some kind. He loves to be the anonyamous giver.

I feel I am not doing my husband justice with these little snippets of what I see. All of the things I have written about weave together to make a very complex and wonderful person. One can not be sorted out from the other. Any one quality taken away and the picture would change. And there are many more things that I will not list here but that go into that picture. I just want to thank you for taking this journey with me and I hope that you have gotten to know Bob a little better through my eyes.

See ya tomorrow for the final "Day of Bob"

No comments: