"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10 Days of Bob- Day 5

Today I want to share what a great father my hubby is.


There just aren't enough words to tell you... I have to show you.















I wish there were more pictures of him with Kevin but they are on the other computer and right now I have no way of getting them to the laptop.



I never have to worry about what example my huband is setting, if he truly likes his children or if he wants to be involved in their lives. By his actions he proves every day that his main desire is to be the best father he can be.



His level of care, compassion, patience, humor, leadership, dedication and love for Kevin and Abby is more than I could have ever hoped for. He desires to be a Godly leader to them and that is evident in each interaction he has with them.



I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful husband.

No comments: