"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slow Fade

Today I am posting Casting Crown's "Slow Fade"

This song was played during our last ladies' Bible study and ever since then this song has been my caution to remember that things never fall in one big crash and that the one little thing that I can't let go of will become the one big thing that will tear it all down. If I can't give it all to Christ, then it will all fall.

I hope it blesses you.



Please visit the home blog of Then Sings My Soul Saturdays by clicking on the button in my right hand column.

6 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Thanks so much for sharing this song. I love it!
What a precious family. :)

Sweet Blessings said...

I love this song too. It's a good reminder that things don't just fall apart in a day. When I was growing up there was this robotic (sung by a robot) song Called Input, Output-they were comparing our minds to a computer (they were soo new then:)). It's funny how things like this stick with me now. Anyhow-it said,"Input, output, that is what it's all about. Input, output what goes in is what comes out. Input, output your mind is a computer whose input daily you must choose"
Casting Crowns says it soo much better-lol!:)
Blessings, Amanda:)

Erica said...

I love this song, but it is great to take a second glance and think about what the words are saying! I'd never seen the video before, makes me think about how I'm spending my time! Thank you for sharing!

Karen said...

Wow...that song has a powerful message! The video told the story perfectly. Thank you for sharing!

Jamey said...

Yep, this is a great song with such a relivant message!

April said...

Love the new background! Just wanted to stop by and tell you Abby made 365. ;)