"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

10 Days of Bob ~ Day 3

Today I have to tell you about how my hubby is Mr. Romance.

Ok. Sure. I am sure that we can all sit down and go a few rounds of the "My hubby is REALLY Mr. Romance because..."

But this is my blog so I win.

Here's why.

First off, he's darned good lookin'. Dark hair and G.E.O.R.G.O.U.S. eyes. And of course, the main reason I thought he was the sexiest thing around...his shoulders. Gotta love those big, broad shoulders. Also, he is tall. Not a little tall. He is tall enough for me to wear any heel I want and he is still taller than I am. BINGO!

Next, he is sweet. He loves to make me smile and feel precious. I know it bothers him that he can't bring me flowers and gifts and take me out on dates more often, and I find that really wonderful. Not that he's bothered. I don't like that. I like that he wants to spoil me, which, to me, is even better than actually getting any of the stuff I just listed.

Following that, I love his hands. They have rubbed my shoulders and feet, built me gifts, taken care of our house, provided for our family and held our new born babies. Those are the hands of a man that loves his girl. That's me. I'm the girl. Love it.

Finally, He loves me. Beyond all reason and excuse. No matter what has happened in the last twelve years, he has stood by me and comforted me. Made me crazy, made me cry and made me laugh like a loon.

So ya. I have the sexiest, sweetest guy that has amazing hands and loves me.

Uh huh. I win.

No comments: