"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ten Days of Bob ~ Day 7


Today I want to share with you my husband's unexpected silly side!

My hubby is pretty serious or straight laced most of the time. Not an old fuddy-duddy type serious, just a quiet kind of serious, so, when he does something silly it takes people by surprise.

It is always funny when he throws a "hip" term into the conversation because he just doesn't talk like that. It is funny to get him to say certain words because he will draw them out or make a face and it is just HYSTERICAL!

And the there are the times when he just DOES something. Something funny and and not serious at all.

Even after almost 12 years of marriage, sometimes it still takes me by surprise and I will walk around giggling to myself or smiling for hours. Some things still make me smile when I remember them today.

Here are a couple examples of my silly hubby:


He sent me this picture on my phone with the message...I am head over heels in love with you (I know, I know...awwwwwww! :)



I'm not sure...Don't ask me. It's just funny.

At Trunk-or-Treat this year I had an Hawaiian trunk, so my hubby matched my by being a tourist. He is more the type to wear his Illini sweatshirt and say he is a fan so that he dressed up like this was definately out of character.

No comments: