"Blessed is she, who has believed, that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished." Luke 1:45

Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

It's in the genes...I'm so sorry!

Poor Abby. I can already see that she has inherited even more of my less desirable traits that I had at first thought.

We knew about the temper. Oh yes sir. The T-E-M-P-E-R.

We knew about the giggly side. Yes, we do like to giggle.

We knew about the very active and inquisitive traits.

We knew about the quick-change emotions.

But we couldn't see this coming. We just didn't know. I am so sorry baby...If I could take this cross from you I would.

Yes, she inherited the worst trait from me that she could have possibly gotten.

She got my...




BEDHEAD!

Yes, I have amazingly independant hair. It is curly, straight, wavy, fine and thick...all at the same time. I have the most amazing bedhead in the morning. Now, so does my daughter.

All this time I have been praying that she would finally get hair, I just forgot to pray that she wouldn't get MY hair. Thank you, God, for the person that invented the flat iron. I love them so, and now, so will my daughter.